News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Affordable gaming laptop Medion Erazer Crawler E40 with powerful RTX 4050 reviewed

Started by Redaktion, December 05, 2023, 12:34:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

When it comes to low-cost laptops, customers naturally want to know what compromises and savings the manufacturer has made in order to reach the low price. During our test, we performed the same thing. We'll summarize the results for you.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Affordable-gaming-laptop-Medion-Erazer-Crawler-E40-with-powerful-RTX-4050-reviewed.778564.0.html

Bf

You can get MUCH better equipped and specced gaming laptops from reputable brands such as Lenovo Legion, HP, Asus, and even MSI for the same price or even a couple hundred less. Just an i5, and a 4050, from a brand nobody's ever heard of in a casing that looks 8 years old, is unacceptable for anything more than $700, and even then it's a hard sell when you can get an i7 and an 8gb 4060 with 165hz displays from all the manufacturers I mentioned for just a couple hundred more.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview