News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaker shares mounting Nintendo Switch Mini or Switch Pocket evidence, offers up release date and price predictions

Started by Redaktion, December 01, 2023, 20:58:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Nintendo Switch Mini or Nintendo Switch Pocket handheld console could be in the pipeline according to a popular X-based leaker. It seems the source has dug up numerous patents that point to a miniature Switch, although patents often lead to nothing more than the public description of an idea. However, this hasn't stopped the leaker predicting a price and release date for a Switch Mini.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaker-shares-mounting-Nintendo-Switch-Mini-or-Switch-Pocket-evidence-offers-up-release-date-and-price-predictions.775242.0.html

Mojoswagger1980

I assume the display is smaller than the Lite which is 5.5 in. with the screen increasing 1 in for the standard and 1 more for the OLED I'm going to throw my hat into this lil guessing game and say it will have a 4.5 inch LCD display . Seems a bit too large to travel comfortably in a pocket though ...maybe 3.5 inch LCD display .

John Everman

I really would love to see another console small enough to fit in a pocket. My PS vita is getting old!

hugh mungus

This aint happening for one reason alone: battery life. With no Tegra revision to a more efficient chip and less physical space to house the same 3700~mAh battery as say the Switch Lite there's no way this thing would last more than 2 hours. This is just a patent.

Mary McDonalds

Jimmy

I wish they'd release a stand alone consolized version without a display that's designed for use with a tv only.

Nobodyspecial

Quote from: Mojoswagger1980 on December 02, 2023, 16:05:53I assume the display is smaller than the Lite which is 5.5 in. with the screen increasing 1 in for the standard and 1 more for the OLED I'm going to throw my hat into this lil guessing game and say it will have a 4.5 inch LCD display . Seems a bit too large to travel comfortably in a pocket though ...maybe 3.5 inch LCD display .

All the 3.5 to 4.5 inch screens I'm aware of from manufacturers are 480, not 720.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview