News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S24, Galaxy S24+ and Galaxy S24 Ultra base variants to launch with just 8 GB of RAM

Started by Redaktion, November 30, 2023, 05:40:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ice Universe has confirmed that the Galaxy S24 series will not get a memory upgrade. The Galaxy S24+ and Galaxy S24 Ultra will get a max of 12 GB, with no 16 GB variant in sight for the latter.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S24-Galaxy-S24-and-Galaxy-S24-Ultra-base-variants-to-launch-with-just-8-GB-of-RAM.775859.0.html

Stu

No point upgrading from my 23 ultra. The 23 ultra was sold as the best phone out there, all reviews said the same etc so why pay for much the same? So what, it's a titanium frame? You like dropping your phone to test if it's strong? No, me neither.

Stu

Another point to consider might be.. What can the 24 do my 23 can't? And is it so desperately needed I must have it? I guess there are badge snobs who must have the latest but still don't know how to use all the tech from an s8 of years ago. You see em tv crying about needing to use food banks while trying to look at their latest phone through false eyelashes lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview