News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Stealth 16 Mercedes-AMG Motorsport laptop in review: Mobile racing car with OLED display

Started by Redaktion, November 29, 2023, 12:40:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Motorsport Edition is a specially designed version of the Stealth 16 for Mercedes-AMG fans. We carefully evaluated this 16-inch gaming laptop and delved into the key differences compared to the standard version.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Stealth-16-Mercedes-AMG-Motorsport-laptop-in-review-Mobile-racing-car-with-OLED-display.775470.0.html

Ednumero

I'm fine with these branded editions from an availability standpoint for interested buyers. However, the execution on this one leaves a lot to criticize.

It's way too busy with the three large logos on the back, and it comes across as low-effort with its lack of depth. It would have been better to see one large, physically-inlaid Mercedes logo on the center of the back panel in primary focus, then perhaps a small MSI in the bottom-left corner, and a similarly-sized AMG in the bottom-right.

As far as the display goes, I like this panel overall, and seeing MSI add it to their lineup is neat. For the price, though, I would have really hoped that this would become the moment where a manufacturer finally requisitions Samsung to produce a 120Hz version (... and improve the PWM situation).

Haha

Red Bull is better only, if they violation rules about budget ceiling for now. Have a nice day ;-)

Red Bull vs Mercedes AMG

Neenyah

Quote from: Red Bull vs Mercedes AMG on December 14, 2023, 04:35:08s
Red Bull je lepší len vtedy, ak porušuje pravidlá o rozpočtovom strope. Pekný deň ;-)
Give proofs to the FIA as they couldn't find anything illegal there. You will get plenty of money for that (and Toto will personally give you a brand new AMG GT).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview