News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 powered Honor 100 majorly disappoints in Geekbench debut

Started by Redaktion, November 21, 2023, 08:16:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 SoC has shown up on the Geekbench 6.2 database. Its single and multi-threaded scores show minimal improvements over the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Snapdragon-7-Gen-3-powered-Honor-100-majorly-disappoints-in-Geekbench-debut.771052.0.html

Daron

Why is there no marker at the end of the article to let you know it is done. I have been noticing this a lot lately, and it is making me very angry. I keep scrolling and scrolling to find the next part of the article. Sometimes The article continues and sometimes I figure out that there is no more to read, which just wasted my precious time!

Is this done on purpose so that we will see ads and others articles to click on? If so, that is lowly,greedy, evil, unethical, and immoral. Didn't there used to be a marker at the end of an article like this: ~ Also, Didn't they Sometimes just display the name of the author of the article at the end? They need to change something, or I for one will stop going to sites that don't display something to clearly let you know that the article is over.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview