News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG Gram 17 (2023) price records whopping 38% drop for Core i7-1360P SKU with 32 GB of RAM and 1 TB of storage

Started by Redaktion, November 20, 2023, 10:57:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The LG Gram 17 (2023) is a super lightweight notebook that boasts a massive 17-inch display. The SKU with a Core i7-1360P processor, 1 TB of storage, and 32 GB of RAM has now been priced down by a sizeable 38% at Best Buy. At the discounted rate, the LG Gram 17 is certainly worth a look, since it nails the basics and brings excellent battery life.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-Gram-17-2023-price-records-whopping-38-drop-for-Core-i7-1360P-SKU-with-32-GB-of-RAM-and-1-TB-of-storage.770724.0.html

Can'tUseMyName

I had ordered this from best buy and it should arrive tomorrow but the same sku in store shows 16GB of RAM instead of 32GB. I took the risk figuring that of it arrives and is only 16GB I can return it but if it is in fact 32GB it would be worth it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview