News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nissan GT-R EV to launch as everyman's supercar after 2028 solid-state battery production start

Started by Redaktion, November 01, 2023, 18:17:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nissan confirmed in an interview that it would produce an electric GT-R with the goal of affordable supercar performance in mind. The Japanese carmaker previously predicted that it would release a solid-state-based EV by 2028. The recently-unveiled Hyper Force concept that clearly takes the GT-R design as inspiration features 1,341 hp.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nissan-GT-R-EV-to-launch-as-everyman-s-supercar-after-2028-solid-state-battery-production-start.763999.0.html

indy

WTF Manufacturers?
No Supercars.
No Supertrucks.
No massive vehicles connected to the cloud, or AI.

Focus on
- Cheap ($25-35K)
- Reliable.
- Good range (300+Miles)
- Mass Produced, so we know you'll have our back in 10-20 years with spare parts and support.

Can I just get a basic Civic/Accord/Corolla/Prius/etc level that is electric and gets me from point A-->B without spending a fortune? I do not care much how it looks, nor the tech features.  It does not need to drive itself, I have managed to drive for ~35 years without too much issue.  I don't mind driving myself. I'm not looking for some "technology" to take the wheel.

Thank you.

Neenyah

Quote from: indy on November 01, 2023, 18:32:47Focus on
- Cheap ($25-35K)
- Reliable.
- Good range (300+Miles)
- Mass Produced, so we know you'll have our back in 10-20 years with spare parts and support.
When was Skyline/GT-R any of those things (except reliable)?

Mr Majestyk

I've never heard so much crap in my life. GT-R has always been a rip-off, how is a $200K affordable. Even the original R32 was $120K where I live and the Nismo R35 is $300K. BEV's are 50% dearer so we can expect massive prices rises on already ridiculous prices.

BTW when has GTR been reliable. At least for the R35, GTR = Genuinely Terrible Reliability.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview