News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G54 review - One of the best smartphones for less than 200 Euros

Started by Redaktion, October 29, 2023, 20:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Motorola Moto G54 shows that you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a good, well-rounded smartphone suitable for everyday tasks. The 6.5-inch smartphone from Motorola scores with a fast 120-Hz IPS display, a surprisingly good 50 MP camera, 5G including eSIM, and 256 GB of storage. Find out from our test how the Android 13 smartphone fares in practice.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G54-review-One-of-the-best-smartphones-for-less-than-200-Euros.763189.0.html

Sinonet

AHappyMotoG54Owner

Well I have a Moto G54 and I also tested it with an Opple Light Master G3 and it does NOT flicker. Did you perhaps test it under a flickering light?

For people doubting me: You can also check if a phone flickers by manually setting the shutter time of your phone's camera to anything lower than 1/200 (for example 1/6000 works nice) and pointing it to the screen (or light) you want to check. If you see black bars appearing, you know the screen flickers (just try it in a store with phones). Also with this test, the Moto G54 does not show any signs of flickering.

DWLK

Strange, but it seems like this device is unable to reach that 70+ speedometer score, sometimes it does, but very rarely, I've included the result

Roxy

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview