News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Citroën ë-C3 launches with 199-mile range, fast charging, and shockingly low price

Started by Redaktion, October 17, 2023, 19:30:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Stellantis has announced the Citroën ë-C3 for the European market. The new EV is built on Stelantis's Smart Car Platform. While it will only feature 199 miles (320.26 km) of WLTP range, the new EV will also only cost €23,300, with a €19,990 coming in 2025.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Citroen-e-C3-launches-with-199-mile-range-fast-charging-and-shockingly-low-price.760094.0.html

Korsar

Well it does have a shockingly short range after all.

I wonder who is gonna hand them money for such toy grade specification and at this crazy price!!!

anan

Quote from: Korsar on October 17, 2023, 23:30:56Well it does have a shockingly short range after all.

I wonder who is gonna hand them money for such toy grade specification and at this crazy price!!!
Unfortunately that is a "good" price for an EU electric car. The last time I've seen an EV for this price in my region it was some sort of Chinese EV rebrand with a 11kw motor and 100miles of range. It seemed to be a classified as a quad motorcycle.
These ë-C3s will likely sell well. Since there is a lot of demand for such city cars. And price is the main factor.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview