News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Tensor G3: Pixel 8 Pro fails to outperform its predecessor in Genshin Impact

Started by Redaktion, October 14, 2023, 13:01:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Pixel 8 Pro's Tensor G3 averaged an average of 33.5 FPS in Genshin Impact at High Settings. The phone also heats up a lot, with its surface temperature hovering at around 42 degrees Celcius.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Tensor-G3-Pixel-8-Pro-fails-to-outperform-its-predecessor-in-Genshin-Impact.759422.0.html

Morsel

He is talking about the table from Golden Reviewer but completely ignoring Linus Tech Tips bar graph initially.
It clearly shows G3's advantages over G2 and the average fps is 56 tbh. Also 42 degree surface temperature is kind of on low side so, why making a fuss about it, plenty android phones reach 45+ degrees ?
Highlighting only the bad things,,, NICE.

Singular9

I tested my personal 8 pro and got much much higher results than golden reviewer. He just hates Google that's all, and what ever he did has to be fake because I'm getting well over 50fps in genshin using an on screen fps counter. And my geek bench is faster than sd8gen1+ and close to 8gen2.

Avi K

Both 3DMark and Geekbench run and install fine from the Play store. Not sure what he's going on about.

hydrocryo01

Just say tested Genshin Impact is ambiguous because not all regions stress the system equally. Sumeru city stress more than previous regions, and Fontaine under water stress even more. Please, all reviewers, test these two regions and state it in the review if you ever wanna include Genshin.

hydrocryo01

The same applies to HSR. Test Xianzhou Luofu. Don't just wander around in the space station. That's not enough.

Eric Berthiaume

Look to me that this reviewer got a defective unite. Tested it as well and its never go under 40 fps in the worst place of the game and usually over 50fps.

Nate J

I have the pixel 6A but I play A different game that requires a good phone to play which is Warzone Mobile. Still not released in the US but It's not hard to figure out. anyways. My 6A has 6gb RAM Octacore processor and The First tensor chip I believe. The Mali G78?

As the devs optimize the game every update more and more the 6A is performing great even while Recording video.

This is interesting considering I wanted to upgrade my phone.

Hell even the pixel 4A Ran apex Legends mobile Smooth as butter
But I have never played genshin impact so idk

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview