News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AYANEO Pocket Air gaming handheld finally starts shipping

Started by Redaktion, October 01, 2023, 11:38:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With less than a week left until the end of the very successful Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, the AYANEO Pocket AIR Android handheld is now shipping. The first model to hit its backers is the 12/512 GB one. The availability of the other two configurations (6/128 GB and 8/256 GB) is limited for now.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AYANEO-Pocket-Air-gaming-handheld-finally-starts-shipping.756752.0.html

nilubabbu

I decided to leave a review about Cashfx, because this might be helpful. I invested about $67,000 into this platform with the aim of diversifying my trading portfolio. However, with my strict habits of growing my account 100% before taking profits, I never attempted any withdrawals, not until two months when I tried to withdraw but all effort was in vain. I called the account manager and explained the situation, he told me I would be able to withdraw after 4 working days which sounded shady to be very honest. 4 days went by, still no withdrawals. I did research about recovery tech and came across Frecuperation. They are best in dealing with online scam and assisting victims in receiving reimbursement, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation. They can be contact on email [email protected]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview