News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla Cybertruck drone video reveals panel gap and alignment issues persist despite improvements in manufacturing master candidates

Started by Redaktion, September 26, 2023, 22:47:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Cybertruck manufacturing confirmation units, which validate the quality, process, and training of the production line, have appeared in a drone fly-over of the Texas Gigafactory. This footage reveals that the EV maker still hasn't quite managed to get its panel alignment under control, despite the expected release date fast approaching.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-Cybertruck-drone-video-reveals-panel-gap-and-alignment-issues-persist-despite-improvements-in-manufacturing-master-candidates.755923.0.html

Crissa

...Why is there one solitary picture with an arrow pointing at nothing?  Did something end up missing from the article when it loaded?

DJAlan

Quote from: Crissa on September 27, 2023, 07:23:07...Why is there one solitary picture with an arrow pointing at nothing?  Did something end up missing from the article when it loaded?
GOOD Question!!  Answer?  Probably pointing at nothing because there was nothing there to point at!  I watched the video and didn't see any 'misalignments' or panel gaps (that weren't supposed to be there)... AND the person that did the video never mentioned it either!  He DID mention them building an area where they could 'fix' issues easier (it's always easier if they are 'off' the line - doesn't hold up production).

I think the story was just by someone that doesn't like Tesla (or Musk or both) and would like to see it fail... Why are there so many people out there that want others to FAIL just to make THEMSELVES 'Feel better'?  I was always taught to ENCOURAGE others, but then again, I was taught by my parents, not some rebel teacher or day care center 'mother'.  I guess times really have changed.

BUT, back to your question... Again, it's pointing at nothing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview