News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 discounted by 55% during clearance sale

Started by Redaktion, September 25, 2023, 20:12:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon G10 with the Intel Core i7-1260P, 16 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB SSD is 55% off at Lenovo during a laptop clearance sale. The ThinkPad X1 Carbon is a highly portable 14-inch laptop with dependable performance and the typical ThinkPad touches you'd expect.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X1-Carbon-Gen-10-discounted-by-55-during-clearance-sale.755599.0.html

Bizarro_NikoB

Run away! This laptop regardless of discount is an abject failure and complete garbage. Get a T14s Gen3 (AMD) instead. Better cooling, better performance, better battery life, and simply better all around with hardly a larger footprint.

Vukhac

I bought a Lenevo Laptop last year. The computor broken CPU chip, not start. But The warranty service center dont accept warrante for me because he said that there is a dirty sign on chip. I am very disappoint about Lenevo's.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview