News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 G4 Intel Laptop Review: Compact 5G traveler with OLED

Started by Redaktion, September 23, 2023, 01:00:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo upgrades its ThinkPad X13 Gen 4 with an OLED screen and 5G. With these premium features, it is much closer to the ThinkPad X1 Carbon - without giving the X13 any unique idenity.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X13-G4-Intel-Laptop-Review-Compact-5G-traveler-with-OLED.754137.0.html

Canol

Will there be a review of non-OLED version? I am very interested in the battery life of that version.

Benjamin Herzig

Quote from: Canol on September 25, 2023, 17:47:47Will there be a review of non-OLED version? I am very interested in the battery life of that version.
Currently not planned - there are a lot of machines to review. However, you can look at our X13 Yoga G4 review. X13 G4 and X13 Yoga G4 share their mainboard design, so they have the same components, same kinda firmware etc. - so this should give you a rough idea of the battery life of the X13 G4 IPS version. The non-Yoga might be slightly better than the Yoga, due to the lack of a touch digitizer, which consumes a little bit of energy.

Arthur Smith

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post on improving productivity at work. Your tips are incredibly practical and resonate with my own experiences. Prioritizing tasks has been a game-changer for me, allowing me to focus on what truly matters. Additionally, the emphasis on taking regular breaks is something I wholeheartedly endorse; it's amazing how a short pause can lead to heightened focus. One additional strategy I'd like to suggest is practicing mindfulness, which has proven invaluable in maintaining clarity and concentration. Thank you for sharing these valuable insights. I'm eager to implement these strategies into my daily routine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview