News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 3 arrives as minor refresh with performance and battery life improvements

Started by Redaktion, September 21, 2023, 23:42:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft has refreshed its Surface Laptop Go series, which is now on its third generation. The Surface Laptop Go 3 is still missing a backlit keyboard and retains the same I/O as its predecessor. Microsoft equips the new Surface Laptop Go with an Intel Core i5-1235U processor, plus up to 512 GB of storage and 16 GB of RAM.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Surface-Laptop-Go-3-arrives-as-minor-refresh-with-performance-and-battery-life-improvements.753848.0.html

toto1234

So litteraly 3 days after Intel introduces it's brand new CPUs, Micro$soft announces new laptops with 2years old CPU... LOL

Only the Apple Cult can pull that kind of crap and get away with it.

RobertJasiek

It is worse: Surface Go 4 was not even announced during the keynote, is nowhere available and endconsumer prices are unknown. I have been waiting for a suitable Windows tablet for some 13 years and - due its allegedly replaceable battery - this might be it (if it is without display flickering) but if it exists only on paper, I still cannot buy a Windows tablet but need to feed Apple by finally replacing the astronomically priced battery of my 8 years old iPad...

Swizzy

Recent price increases for the Go series are badly thought through. The display seems like a bad joke, low resolution AND dim. What a waste.

Dan6

"16 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage for US$999.99"
I'm Windows guy, but people can buy M1 MacBook Air for that price with decent performance, 400 nits display and real up to 18 hours battery life. Are there any sane people at MS to sell this crap for $999 ?
To make Surface department profitable and competitive - they need to release good products, listen to the customers, not just hike the prices up..
I'm disappointed, looks like Satia will kill Surface leaving only his precious AI..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview