News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

First Nintendo Switch 2 physical detail potentially revealed in YouTuber's colorful Super Switch theory

Started by Redaktion, September 17, 2023, 18:28:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A YouTuber believes he may have spotted the potentially first Nintendo Switch 2 physical detail. It seems there could have been clues left in the recent Nintendo Direct broadcast that allude to differences between a Switch successor and the current Switch. In fact, the video host even brands the Switch 2 as a Super Switch because of the perceived hints.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-Nintendo-Switch-2-physical-detail-potentially-revealed-in-YouTuber-s-colorful-Super-Switch-theory.751526.0.html

Fragslayer

I love the Switch but I've given up on it. It's sad they are taking this long honestly and I have to assume it's only due to greed. They are milking the Switch way to hard, I understand they lost on the U which isn't my or the consumers problem. I actually bought 2 U's I enjoyed that console too. When I fired up TOTK and played for about 5 hours I just couldn't anymore. The Switch is holding that game back in chains. You can't see in the water anymore the Framerates tank the trees look like they were made for the N64 which in turn meant finding beetles was a nuisance. The game looked considerably worse than BOTW if your peddling backwards it was time to quit forever ago. Being "Nintendo" only gets you so far in my book. Every other console by every other competitor the games get better at the end of a generation. They throw a OLED at us with no upgrades to justify it. I'm really disappointed in them right now they are shafting us bad and people (sheeple) defend it which is even crazier. They need to shut up and give a launch date already, if it isn't some surprise drop with Mario Wonder, I'm out forever.

Matt Mayatt

Matt Mayatt

kek

Quote from: Fragslayer on September 18, 2023, 05:24:54I love the Switch but I've given up on it. It's sad they are taking this long honestly and I have to assume it's only due to greed. They are milking the Switch way to hard, I understand they lost on the U which isn't my or the consumers problem. I actually bought 2 U's I enjoyed that console too. When I fired up TOTK and played for about 5 hours I just couldn't anymore. The Switch is holding that game back in chains. You can't see in the water anymore the Framerates tank the trees look like they were made for the N64 which in turn meant finding beetles was a nuisance. The game looked considerably worse than BOTW if your peddling backwards it was time to quit forever ago. Being "Nintendo" only gets you so far in my book. Every other console by every other competitor the games get better at the end of a generation. They throw a OLED at us with no upgrades to justify it. I'm really disappointed in them right now they are shafting us bad and people (sheeple) defend it which is even crazier. They need to shut up and give a launch date already, if it isn't some surprise drop with Mario Wonder, I'm out forever.

Switch was a bad option since around 2020. The hardware was already pretty old by that time. Rumors were around that the OLED model was suppose to be a mid refresh, but due to covid issues, it only got the newer screen and that was it. The rumor itself nailed the bigger screen, the newer dock & the internal storage upgrade + new back kick.

The rumor did mention that a new Nvidia chip was coming inside of it. But since it never came to be, I guess it went back into the oven, perhaps to make a custom chip for Nintendo....

radbrad

You know millions of people has shelled out their hard earned money on one or more of the switch models. Now telling those millions of people they should go in to their pockets again for a new machine just because Nintendo makes a new machine is crazy. I have hundreds of dollars in switch games that I just love. Telling me I need a new machine is going to be a hard sell in this economy.
I think Nintendo will be shocked how many shy away from a new system costing hundreds of dollars more just because it is new. There is nothing wrong with the switch and it will live on for as long as the developers don't drink the new switch koolaid.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview