News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

iPhone clamshell turns up on famous YouTube channel, ableit with caveats

Started by Redaktion, September 17, 2023, 17:46:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The well-known vlogger Lewis Hilsenteger of UnboxTherapy has received what, on first glance, could be a 15 Pro that folds in half. It seems to hint at a cover display and a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5-like build. However, on closer inspection, the device has none of the specs or features one might hope for in a first-gen clamshell flexible-display iPhone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/iPhone-clamshell-turns-up-on-famous-YouTube-channel-ableit-with-caveats.751641.0.html

Neenyah

CringeboxTherapy is the first channel I always strictly block on YT from showing whenever I clear my YT activity including the "not interested" part. Then Austin Evans right after him.

Neenyah

Quote from: Bizarro_NikoB on September 18, 2023, 12:33:31They are nothing but shills and will do anything for views.
Yep. Including literally promote scams, such as that Escobar Phone.

Bizarro_NikoB

Absolutely! I contemptated mentioning the Escobar phone in my post this video reminded me of that. At least, this time, they reveal its a KO.  Still they have a lot of subscribers which is crazy. The world is getting dumber.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview