News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

PS5 Pro dev kits allegedly already in the hands of major game studios

Started by Redaktion, September 03, 2023, 15:36:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been rumored that PS5 Pro dev kits have already been sent out to presumably major developers with close links to Sony. There are some expectations that the PlayStation 5 Pro will be released in 2024, with a huge franchise title already associated with the potential "world's most powerful console".

https://www.notebookcheck.net/PS5-Pro-dev-kits-allegedly-already-in-the-hands-of-major-game-studios.745782.0.html

Billy Jack

A pretty significant ps plus price increase and now another half life upgrade?
We already got screwed this gen with covid. If the PS5 Pro is for real I'm out, Sony can suck it. I'll sell my PS5 as GT7 isn't that great so I'll stick to my Xbox and PC

Laughing at You

@Billy Jack

don't be so glum lad , you don't have to buy the pro version, i know i will , and know plenty others who will too.

George

@Billy Jack I'm sorry, I didn't realise that the existence of a PS5 Pro console will immediately make the current PS5 worse than it is today.

You're quite right to sell a console that won't be performing any differently to how it always has.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview