News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel 'Meteor Lake' chips will use AI to manage power consumption, brings efficiency and performance gains

Started by Redaktion, August 30, 2023, 11:46:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel has revealed that its forthcoming Meteor Lake chips will use AI for the first time to dynamically adjust voltage to improve performance and efficiency. The use of AI to achieve this has substantially improved the responsiveness and efficiency of Intel's next-generation silicon.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Meteor-Lake-chips-will-use-AI-to-manage-power-consumption-brings-efficiency-and-performance-gains.744878.0.html

NikoB

Some time ago, unscrupulous businessmen all over the world and large corporations sold goods with the prefix "nano" to the stupid consumer population, thereby justifying the increased price for nothing.

Now the new fashion is "AI", although this is the same swindle of a stupid layman for an increased price for nothing.

Some time ago, unscrupulous businessmen all over the world and large corporations sold goods with the prefix "nano" to the stupid consumer population, thereby justifying the increased price for nothing.

Now the new fashion is "AI", although this is the same swindle of a stupid layman for an increased price for nothing.

Unfortunately, the number of idiots relative to the entire population of the planet, in % terms, only increases every year, so unscrupulous manufacturers and businessmen can rub their little hands.

Joe

I hope these "AI" and "smart" features can be turned off by user. I remember Intel Raptor Lake cpu demos on youtube, when they minimized Blender window and Blender stopped using p-cores. That is waste of time if you have to look at Blender rendering and cant to anything else at same time.

David Morris

I'd be interested if Intel is using its own Loihi neuromorphic chip within Meteor Lake, or one of its partner chips like Akida, to achieve greater performance and efficiency.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview