News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

First Cybertruck trim priced from US$75,000 as Tesla preps for delivery to select few at launch event

Started by Redaktion, August 24, 2023, 12:11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tesla started sending out Cybertruck launch event invites at the price of 30,000 referral credits and now more info on how it may all go down has appeared. The lucky first Cybertruck owners will reportedly get their deliveries during the announcement event and they've been tipped the price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-Cybertruck-trim-priced-from-US-75-000-as-Tesla-preps-for-delivery-to-select-few-at-launch-event.743406.0.html

geemy

So I guess tri motor version will be at least 100k ? honestly I don't see how they could sell it cheaper, and still make profit though. it's gonna weight somewhere between the R1T and the Hummer EV, around 8000lbs. dual motor is the sensible choice, or the tri motor if you need to tow 15000lbs very often but not over long distances

Michael Reinhardt

We don't know the trim level for these folks, that could be the tri motor version, in which case it is a great price. It could be a dual motor long range, in which case it's a bit higher than expected.  We will have to wait and see.

Doubtful

Is there a source for this article price speculation? I've not seen any other website post about this alleged price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview