News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i 14IRU8 review: Affordable 14-inch convertible with Thunderbolt 4

Started by Redaktion, August 15, 2023, 18:23:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The IdeaPad Flex 5i 14 looks very attractive at first glance with its low US$574 starting price and Thunderbolt support, but the fixed 8 GB of RAM is a huge asterisk and the price to upgrade is absurdly high for what is supposed to be a budget 2-in-1.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Flex-5i-14IRU8-review-Affordable-14-inch-convertible-with-Thunderbolt-4.740361.0.html

usacomputer

If it weren't for the fact that it has the iGPU XE IRIS that hasn't been updated for 4 years and its manufacturing at 10nm vs the AMD competition at 4nm.
This laptop would be perfect with Zen 4 7040U Phoenix

Neenyah

Quote from: usacomputer on August 17, 2023, 17:59:51If it weren't for the fact that it has the iGPU XE IRIS that hasn't been updated for 4 years and its manufacturing at 10nm vs the AMD competition at 4nm.
This laptop would be perfect with Zen 4 7040U Phoenix
And it wouldn't cost as low as it does now so it wouldn't be perfect either because there would be far better options for that higher price range.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview