News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Innocn launches 13.3-inch 13A1F and 15.6-inch 15A1F OLED portable monitors starting at US$189

Started by Redaktion, August 10, 2023, 08:31:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Swizzy

Not even a spec sheet on their website. No mention of power requirements and the 400nits is HIGHLY doubtful, I bet it's closer to 250. Rubbish.

AlAlwill

Another misleading "news". It was released more than a year ago, so the only point here is to generate hype for affiliate links.

Why be so mean?

To the two individuals below - do you guys have to be so mean? Why pick on everything? Are you having a bad day or something? If you do not like the products, just do not buy'em.

The fact is, most OLED monitors sell at a premium while these two appear to be fairly affordable. Aaaand I am sure they will deliver 400 nits if supplied with enough power.

Daniel Ridenhour

I have the 15" version of this monitor.  Its a great monitor, among the best i've ever owned. I use it as a 2nd monitor at my desk and on the road.  The brightness is accurate and the colors are fantastic.  Its on par with my galaxy tab S8 Ultra (which it replaced for use as a monitor). The 15" has been unavailable on amazon for at lesat 6 months.  I've been watching so I can pick up another one.  The 13" is in stock and its price wavers from $200+ to as low as $149 from time to time.  My notebook (Legion 5) powers it at full brightness. The monitor remembers its brightness setting so you don't have to reset it every time you hook it up, like you sometimes have to with portable monitors.  Its got an aluminum shell and glass front.   If i could find them in stock for the $169 I paid Id buy 1-2 more. 

davidm

Great display quality. Mini-hdmi is annoying. Port placement is annoying, if you use it in portrait there's no good solution. Worst problems is it gets into a mode where when the computer goes into standby, the monitor flashes bright colours .... forever, rather than going into standby. There is an obscure reset, but it then happens again.

hugh mungus

Quote from: AlAlwill on August 10, 2023, 14:29:56Another misleading "news". It was released more than a year ago, so the only point here is to generate hype for affiliate links.

There aren't even any affiliate links on the page. Epic fail for you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview