News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Compelling Tesla Model S with Autopilot HW3 vs Tesla Model Y with HW4 comparison video bodes well for FSD future

Started by Redaktion, August 09, 2023, 07:31:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A terrific HW3 vs HW4 comparison video has been shared online that truly shows the improvement offered by the newest Tesla autopilot hardware. The makers of the clip utilized a Tesla Model S from 2018 and a Tesla Model Y from 2023 for the comparison, with the latter producing such good results that they should lead to better Full Self-Driving (FSD) capabilities.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Compelling-Tesla-Model-S-with-Autopilot-HW3-vs-Tesla-Model-Y-with-HW4-comparison-video-bodes-well-for-FSD-future.739793.0.html

rbruster

Having bought my Model 3 with the understanding that it was 'hardware complete', I am less than thrilled to know that, apparently, it was not.

Tesla S Owner

Now if they would release this software to everyone with FSD. This would make our FSD much safer. There should be no lag time in releasing FSD improvements.

HeyheyGuy

Quote from: Tesla S Owner on August 09, 2023, 19:24:13Now if they would release this software to everyone with FSD. This would make our FSD much safer. There should be no lag time in releasing FSD improvements.

Why is that so?  You need to upgrade the hardware too.  When I bought my Model X in 2020, I bought it with the promise and words officially by Tesla that the 2020 year model with HW3 hardware was enough to enable full autonomous driving capabilities in the future once it would become available.  Elon has repeatedly said so as well during investor days and public appearances.  Thinking back, it was such a scam and I have been scammed.  It was my fault to trust Elon's words.  My first Tesla, my last as well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview