News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

SoFlow So4 Pro Gen 2 e-scooter in review - Swiss Sport Scooter

Started by Redaktion, August 08, 2023, 00:05:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

SoFlow launches the second generation of the brand's top model with the So4 Pro Gen 2. It is designed to offer maximum performance and climb steep mountains. New features include turn signals in the handlebar ends and even better acceleration. We show where the weaknesses of the scooter flagship lie.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/SoFlow-So4-Pro-Gen-2-e-scooter-in-review-Swiss-Sport-Scooter.739344.0.html

Yuri_ua

A significant disadvantage of such SoFlow scooters is the rigid connection of the battery. This is an engineering error. Such a scooter does not have shock absorbers, so even on small bumps, vibration is felt. The vibration of the battery contacts (and this is a rather large current) will definitely lead to instant loss of electrical contact, the occurrence of an arc, and burning of the contacts. As soon as I saw that the battery is connected in a hard way (not by cable), I immediately understood that there would be problems. Problems appeared somewhere after 2000 km - at a distance of 8-10 km, I had to stop 3-4 times to remove and insert the battery, because contact was lost and the system froze. I'm really sick of it. I cut off the contact connector of the battery, tore off the corresponding connector on the scooter frame and connected the battery without a connector - just a cable through reliable contacts (you can just solder). The scooter got a new life, the battery started like new. Now I have already driven 3600 km and there are no problems with disconnection during vibration on an uneven road surface.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview