News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro storage configuration and colorway details leak online

Started by Redaktion, August 07, 2023, 16:56:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Google Pixel 8 series will launch in October or thereabouts. Details and renders of the phones have leaked in the past, and the latest report brings information on the lineup's storage configurations, as well as its colorways.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-8-and-Pixel-8-Pro-storage-configuration-and-colorway-details-leak-online.739462.0.html

Annomous

128gb isn't Flagship worthy Storage! Google is Delusional thinking it is! Their hardware is always going to suck without Expandable Storage!

q

128GB storage considering the prices is just creating a problem, then making customer pay for a solution - just buy Google cloud storage! Same with removing micro sd card reader.... and same with remowing 3.5mm jack - just buy our bt earphones!
These anti-consumer ideas came from Apple btw.

Terry

Quote from: q on August 08, 2023, 08:17:37128GB storage considering the prices is just creating a problem, then making customer pay for a solution - just buy Google cloud storage! Same with removing micro sd card reader.... and same with remowing 3.5mm jack - just buy our bt earphones!
These anti-consumer ideas came from Apple btw.

Well since the Pixel 8 isn't the flagship phone but rather the Pixel 8 Pro is, I don't think there's really any problem here in regards to storage then. The pixel 8 doesn't have a telephoto lens either, another indication it's not flagship.

C Mckoy

Come on Google people are paying you hard earned money. You can at least give the public phones that at least match last generation processor performance I have skipped out on owning your phones because of its processor and phone performance issues keep your Samsung junk. I know you are capable of so much better than what you are providing from Samsung prove it the truth hurts especially your bottom line it could be so much more. Tricks are used to hide the truth period.

Lydhy

Pixel processor is fine, gets the job done. Idk anyone who really needs so much raw performance from their phone, COD mobile plays great. The only issue is the heat, I wish it was cooler since we are sacrificing performance compared to the competition. Unfortunately if you truly want a Google fully custom SoC you're going to have to wait until pixel 10 and even then you're going to want to wait till pixel 11/12 for them to get a good processor that doesn't have first gen hiccups.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview