News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Entry-level RX 7500 specifications leak with 12% fewer Compute Units and slower memory vs RX 7600

Started by Redaktion, August 03, 2023, 15:34:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD's cheapest RDNA 3 card, the RX 7600, has an MSRP of US$270. Folks that want something more affordable currently have no option but to shop for older GPUs. However, this might change with the RX 7500 specs of which have leaked out.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Entry-level-RX-7500-specifications-leak-with-12-fewer-Compute-Units-and-slower-memory-vs-RX-7600.738473.0.html

Dante_Michael_IV

This misperception is created by comparing MSRP with a heavily discounted price to clear (not sustainable) inventory. In recent games the RX 7600 is aligned with the 6700XT in perf

Rick C

@man_daddio

And likely we won't hear a peep out of hardly any of the tech tubers about the 96-bit bus. Because, price.
AMD fangirls can't have it both ways. They can't complain about Nvidia and then not complain about AMD for the same stuff.
You can argue price but some people feel that Nvidia offers a quality product over AMD. And that matters to consumers consumers.
If people want to buy cheap TV they can. If somebody wants to buy more expensive TV with the same specs then they can.
We've been giving our money away free to the government for so long that we forget the money we earn is really ours.

And then because of the climate change doomsday argument they want to say nothing's yours.

This looks like a laptop variant.
I believe the 4050 also is mainly laptop variant.
Has anyone seen 4050s that can be used in desktop computers. I haven't really bothered to look much into those low gpus.
Sorry, for any grammatical mistakes. I'm using voice to text.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview