News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

GoPro Hero 12 pitched to blow DJI Osmo Action 4 away with 1-inch sensor and 4K 240p video

Started by Redaktion, August 02, 2023, 20:45:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Alleged images and specs have leaked of the upcoming GoPro Hero 12, indicating that the updated action camera will come with 4K 240 fps video and a significantly larger sensor. Along with the leaked images of the rear screen and body, we also have a supposed launch date for the new GoPro action camera.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/GoPro-Hero-12-pitched-to-blow-DJI-Osmo-Action-4-away-with-1-inch-sensor-and-4K-240p-video.738280.0.html

Ty

Iam staying at go pro 7, I love the 8 but the 2 I brought new and used over heated and never could restart. Ebay has tons of same issuer 30 buck LOl. In hot weather it can't take longer that 15 minutes video. What good better video if it don't last 1/2 yr.

Mal

GoPro's downfall has never been the specs.  They are unreliable.  They overheat.  They lock up.  They have worse battery life by a mile compared to the Osmo Action 3. Avoid the GoPro brand. You pay a premium for a buggy experience.

Troy Phillips

Why an 8k sensor ? Yes that's 33mp and that will require better processing power more heat and lower light capabilities. How about a 1" 12-16mp sensor that can process the information efficiently and do a great 4k and better 1080p downsampled. The low light performance would be way better the pixel pitch better for a low light action camera. Easier to process the information and probably would stay cooler easier. Just my thoughts as a video production company. I'm thinking 16mp downsampled would give a very nice low light picture .
Peace Y'all from Small Batch Sessions YouTube channel. Local Live Music for the masses

Valinor

Quote from: Mal on August 03, 2023, 07:50:14GoPro's downfall has never been the specs.  They are unreliable.  They overheat.  They lock up.  They have worse battery life by a mile compared to the Osmo Action 3. Avoid the GoPro brand. You pay a premium for a buggy experience.
Yeah but the image quality is way better than the osmo action 3.

Tuono

Quote from: Mal on August 03, 2023, 07:50:14GoPro's downfall has never been the specs.  They are unreliable.  They overheat.  They lock up.  They have worse battery life by a mile compared to the Osmo Action 3. Avoid the GoPro brand. You pay a premium for a buggy experience.

I'm done with GoPro! So many years and every damn model has issues that everyone is very well aware of. I want good quality and... reliability - something GoPro just doesn't care about. My new Osmo 4 is on its way and I can't wait... great quality, battery life and RELIABILITY 😁

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview