News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Blackview MP200 Mini PC review - Small desktop PC with Intel Core i5-11400H in an attractive case

Started by Redaktion, August 02, 2023, 14:24:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We already know Blackview from the smartphone and tablet segment, but at this point, the manufacturer also includes several Mini PCs in its portfolio. With the MP200, we take a look at a visually attractive compact PC for everyday office work. However, the processor isn't one of the youngest anymore. Find out in this review, what the Tiger Lake SoC in the Blackview MP200 is able to achieve.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Blackview-MP200-Mini-PC-review-Small-desktop-PC-with-Intel-Core-i5-11400H-in-an-attractive-case.738250.0.html

Troy H

Meanwhile in the real world, the initial setup is full of bugs and quirks, and tech support refers you to chinese language websites to download chinese language files with chinese language menus, which is awesome if you can read chinese...

Melvin

Set up went smoothly. Windows 11. Left the computer for about 20 minutes and am unable to sign back in. Followed steps on yellow warning sticker, disconnected WIFI and LAN and still cannot sign back in. Is that an issue with Win 11 or the computer. Click on the sign in link but all it does is disappear and if I click again the sign in link reappears requesting sign in. Help.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview