News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fisker Ronin convertible GT sports car launching on August 3 to take on Tesla Model S with 600 miles of range

Started by Redaktion, August 01, 2023, 01:39:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Recent teasers posted by Fisker and its CEO indicate that the company will soon unveil its electric four-door GT sports car. The Fisker Ronin claims an impressive 966 km (600 miles), which puts it almost 200 miles (322 km) ahead of the Dual Motor Tesla Model S and nearly 85 miles (136 km) ahead of the Lucid Air.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fisker-Ronin-convertible-GT-sports-car-launching-on-August-3-to-take-on-Tesla-Model-S-with-600-miles-of-range.737573.0.html

Sheneedsme

Very excited to see it. A friend of mine has the Tesla Model S Plaid and he loves it as I do my Model Y. The technology and range continue to improve dramatically. No no one that has a an EV will ever go back to a gas guzzler. Don't listen to the climate deniers and tin foil hat conspiracy right wing nut jobs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview