News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dough Spectrum One 4K/144Hz monitor goes back on flash sale for ultra-limited time

Started by Redaktion, July 31, 2023, 21:40:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Following a protracted crowd-funding and pre-sale process, the 4K/144Hz version of Dough's Spectrum monitor is now available with recommended retail prices starting at US$799 or €899. However, it has reverted to a special offer for a few days. The Spectrum One starts at just US$599/€699 - or possibly even less - during the event.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dough-Spectrum-One-4K-144Hz-monitor-goes-back-on-flash-sale-for-ultra-limited-time.737764.0.html

Rhys

Anyone who willingly gives this company their money is a fool.
They've failed to deliver over and over again, and their customer service is non-existent.
This product is practically vaporware, and it's not like there's even a specification reason to buy it any more. Better displays with better specs exist on the market nowadays.

NikoB

It not support HDMI/DP connect 4k@144Hz в in 4:4:4 lossless monitor scheme. Only in lossy DSC compression. HDMI 2.1 is cut by /2 - only 24Gbps. DP1.4b not support 4k@144Hz in lossless mode, only with lossy DSC.

Dmitrii

This company took my money 1.5 years ago, they didn't ship my monitor, and when I asked for a refund, they immediately agreed only to stop responding. I never got my money back.
Please, don't promote this company, they are nothing but thieves

Patrickchan

This company has never keep their promises to the customers. I have paid the product 3 years ago and they never deliver their product. Even I have asked for a refund and they started to disappear. No response on any queries.

It's not good for writer to promote this company without what knowing they have done before and currently they are doing. They are just a group of thieves.

Zoran Duric

Justin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview