News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Exynos 2400 rumoured to power Galaxy S24 devices in Europe and Asia

Started by Redaktion, July 31, 2023, 11:57:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ice Universe has confirmed the Exynos 2400's existence and stated that it will be featured in Galaxy S24 smartphones sold in Europe and Asia. This suggests Samsung will go back to its old ways and reserve its Snapdragon chips for North America and China.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Exynos-2400-rumoured-to-power-Galaxy-S24-devices-in-Europe-and-Asia.737671.0.html

paviko

What is the reason Exynos 2400 can't be produced at Samsung "3nm"? Strange, not using best node for flagship chip...

Suiying

Quote from: paviko on July 31, 2023, 18:28:58What is the reason Exynos 2400 can't be produced at Samsung "3nm"? Strange, not using best node for flagship chip...
I heard a leaker say that the yield of 3nm(3gae/sf3e) with sram is bad. but the one without is great.
so they go with sf4p instead which should be their best and latest 4nm (1 gen newer than sf4 in tensor g3)

Mr Majestyk

Nope, no more Exynos. I will switch to iPhone when iPhone 16 comes out. Been on Exynos crap for far too long. Android market sucks, I will never buy Google garbage or Chinese phones with poor OS updates and questionable spyware.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview