News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Test verdict on the Samsung Galaxy A14 LTE

Started by Redaktion, July 28, 2023, 18:51:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy A14 is Samsung's entry-level model of the A series. The device is available in a 5G and a 4G version, with the smartphones not only differing in terms of the communication technology but also the processor. We took a closer look at the 4G smartphone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Test-verdict-on-the-Samsung-Galaxy-A14-LTE.737067.0.html

Angela

I have been using galaxy A14 for two months now and I'm struggling with network connection I'm using MTN network ..I have tried several times to reset my settings but nothing works out

Kalculus

I started using Samsung galaxy A15 about a month ago and using MTN and airtel network provider. I had been browsing with the two networks.

KYAZZE DANIEL

I have been with samsung a14 for two months now but the screen sensor is so slow, network very poor ,why? And is it a Chinese made? Samsung a14 and 13,which is better? Even camera itself not so good!

Muhammad ghani

Bought A14 two months before but its screen touch is very slow works after two or three touches
I am not satisfied

Muhammad ghani

Bought A14 two months before but its screen touch is very slow works after two or three touches
I am not satisfied
Quote from: Muhammad ghani on August 07, 2023, 08:52:08Bought A14 two months before but its screen touch is very slow works after two or three touches
I am not satisfied

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview