News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Watch 4 Pro Smartwatch review - Can finally do more

Started by Redaktion, July 20, 2023, 15:29:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei refreshes the UI of the Watch 4, but the smartwatch also gets new features that make everyday life easier. Our test clarifies whether the Huawei Watch 4 Pro is the perfect smartwatch.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-Watch-4-Pro-Smartwatch-review-Can-finally-do-more.735473.0.html

Johns124

nice review! is it the same for their 44mm model?
Also does it support only 3G/4G and not 2G?

Anyway to install curve as payment option on it? Their phones support it

What about the health glance with the respiratory checks?

Johns124

oop, my bad. ignore first two..
it is 46 mm the black one..
as I can see it doesn't support 2G, was that a problem when receiving signal for esim?

jackie

Please beware there are many fake bitcoin mining/clouding out there, I got scammed twice and I can tell its not a great experience, it was after my experience I made use of the service of an investigator who helped retrieve my crypto. Ever since I made this horrible mistake, I took it upon myself to ensure that every victim of crypto fraud gets back their stolen funds, it's the least I can do. Please reach out to [email protected] to get help. I strongly recommend his service, you can also text or reach out to him on what's app. +15183047665

Carlos Perez

I only have a question. Is this smartwatch can really reads blood sugar levels? That's the only reason tonconsider buy it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview