News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Pulse 17 B13V gaming laptop review: With quiet wings

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2023, 22:29:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The MSI Pulse 17 supplies a lot of power to the Intel Core i7 and RTX 4070 while still remaining fairly quiet. However, the connection equipment and screen are also important for a laptop, and the gaming laptop is unable to convince us in those regards.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Pulse-17-B13V-gaming-laptop-review-With-quiet-wings.734671.0.html

Ednumero

Reasonable design, though I'd rather have a 16" 1920x1200 display than a 17.3" 1920x1080 display... not to mention the room for improvement in sRGB and response times.

LL

LL

To clarify,  the ridiculous is that screen. A 200 euro tablet have a better screen.

Neenyah

2500€ but looks like the cheapest existing Alienware copy from the 2008. MSI will never get their aesthetics in line.

And that display, lol... 😂

Alberto94

I got this laptop but with 32gb of ram, and supposedly a qhd 100% srbg 97 dci-p3 display, can u confirm that? my number model is Pulse 15 B13VGK

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview