News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Stealth 16 Studio laptop review: An extremely light, 16-inch, Core i7, RTX 4070 device for gamers and creators

Started by Redaktion, July 07, 2023, 20:36:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The MSI Stealth 16 Studio A13VG combines a 13th-generation Intel CPU as well as an Nvidia RTX 4070 laptop GPU. From a visual point of view, the Stealth 16 Studio is very dignified, meaning the device is not only focused on gamers. Both a demanding day in the office in an understated design and evening gaming sessions playing the latest titles are no problem for this laptop. In our review, we take a look at what else the MSI Stealth 16 Studio has to offer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Stealth-16-Studio-laptop-review-An-extremely-light-16-inch-Core-i7-RTX-4070-device-for-gamers-and-creators.732425.0.html

LL

This is the problem with artsy laptops, they think artists don't need performance. Poor 3D Blender render results.

Toortle

Last year's X1 Extreme is also 16" but it's lighter and it stomps this one in GPU performance (3080 Ti, while being almost identical with CPU too). You also get a quite better screen than the one here, all for about 300€ more.

jrharbort

Quote from: Toortle on July 07, 2023, 22:29:53Last year's X1 Extreme is also 16" but it's lighter and it stomps this one in GPU performance (3080 Ti, while being almost identical with CPU too). You also get a quite better screen than the one here, all for about 300€ more.
On the flipside, the Stealth 16 is also available with a 4K OLED and Core i9 13900H for $300 more. Both options worth considering depending on needs.

laptop_spas

x1 extreme with a 3080ti and a QHD screen is currently $3341.80 (before tax) and that is with a 45% discount ($6076 full price)... this in no way compares to this laptop that you can pick up at best buy right now for $1799 (before tax)

Neenyah

Quote from: laptop_spas on July 26, 2023, 04:51:03x1 extreme with a 3080ti and a QHD screen is currently $3341.80 (before tax) and that is with a 45% discount ($6076 full price)... this in no way compares to this laptop that you can pick up at best buy right now for $1799 (before tax)

In the article it says 3100€. And it really is like that here in the EU, pretty much the same price as the mentioned X1 Extreme: imgur.com/a/tHJp2ft

( computeruniverse.net/en/p/90921194 )

Pawel

My MSI STEALTH 16 Studio with top display was broken after 2 days.
What a shame for MSI for such big amount of money. They were not able to repair it and they did not have other to exchange.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview