News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fujitsu LifeBook E5412A laptop review: A classic business laptop with two RAM slots

Started by Redaktion, June 28, 2023, 10:20:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Classic business laptops are a dying breed but the compact Fujitsu LifeBook E5412A is rushing to help; with two RAM slots, long key travel, AMD power, RJ45, easy servicing and long battery life. However, the Japanese manufacturer has made a clear faux pas, especially when it comes to the laptop's $850 price tag.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fujitsu-LifeBook-E5412A-laptop-review-A-classic-business-laptop-with-two-RAM-slots.728623.0.html

Neenyah

Bad colour accuracy, extremely slow panel, very weak brightness, even PWM at 60 Hz (!). At least it's not glossy but still, wtf is going on here in 2023? It's like OEMs are trying to find the worst possible panel to include and then when they find it they go "Oh hell yeah, that's the quality we want people to associate with our brand name!".

I don't get it, that trolling is disgusting. No one can be so oblivious to do it accidentally. I like this laptop a lot (aesthetically mostly because I have a soft spot for looks like this) but holy fu*k that screen is terrible to the point of me asking them 900€ to get that laptop and definitely not paying anything for it. Sad.

Marvin Gollor

It's grainy also (from badly applied matte coating)! :D It's just sad, I like the classic look and features, too. But not the tiny always-running fan and the spongy keyboard.
ThinkPad P1 Gen 3 (8-Core + 4K matte)

Neenyah

Yeah, true Marvin. And Fujitsu is not some small startup without good engineers and financial freedom to make exactly what they want. So why this? I don't get it. Such a shame for such a beautiful looking device 😞

Your P1G3 though 🥰

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview