News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nubert nuPro AS-2500 new mid-range active soundbar revealed

Started by Redaktion, June 24, 2023, 19:22:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nubert has launched its new nuPro AS-2500 subwoofer. The mid-range gadget has a maximum output of 200W and can be wirelessly connected to an independent subwoofer. Other features include Voice+ speech enhancing technology, Bluetooth aptX HD, and Dolby Audio and DTS support.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nubert-nuPro-AS-2500-new-mid-range-active-soundbar-revealed.728050.0.html

Swizzy

Soundbars are an overpriced compromise I will never accept. You will never get decent bass out of a small package.

PlehDo

Welp wait till you try a good soundbar system like the Nakamichi Dragon, I guarantee it will be better bass output than most systems. Soundbars have limitations but theres certain things a good sound bar can do that even a decent stereo setup cant do. Theres a few soundbar systems nowadays that can blow away most small home theater setups. I own a modest high end 5.1.4 Focal surround system & Denon x6700h, but even I was blown away by the nakamichi when I tried it. A Sonos arc + era 300 setup is quite impressive as well.

pleh

Quote from: Swizzy on June 24, 2023, 23:05:19Soundbars are an overpriced compromise I will never accept. You will never get decent bass out of a small package.

I mean thats what subwoofers are built for. Also not to mention the Nakamichi dragon. The dragon sold out in minutes because they put dedicated home theater setups to shame. Theres plenty of new driver and DSP technologies that that deliver both ultra low distortion in compact sizes for bass output.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview