News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Good news for Sony smartphone fans as new deal struck with Qualcomm on Snapdragon chips for Xperia phones

Started by Redaktion, June 24, 2023, 04:19:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony has struck a new deal with Qualcomm for the supply of its Snapdragon chips for future Sony Xperia smartphones. The deal is indicative that Sony Xperia phones will continue to made into the foreseeable future.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Good-news-for-Sony-smartphone-fans-as-new-deal-struck-with-Qualcomm-on-Snapdragon-chips-for-Xperia-phones.728043.0.html

Hindujhan

I've been coming across countless articles discussing the Sony Xperia 1 V for months now. However, when I finally decided to purchase one, I encountered great difficulty in finding the phone. It seems that Sony should improve their stock availability by ensuring phones are ready to purchase once they are announced. Unfortunately, by the time the Xperia 1 V becomes available, several competitors have already released superior phones.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview