News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MateBook X Pro 2023 in review - MacBook Air competitor also supports external GPUs

Started by Redaktion, June 23, 2023, 17:24:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new MateBook X Pro comes in the familiar 2022 design but can offer a bit more computing power with a new Intel Core i7-1360P. The well-known and good case, including a large display with many features, is a great companion. We will clarify the strengths and weaknesses of the MateBook X Pro 2023 in this review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MateBook-X-Pro-2023-in-review-MacBook-Air-competitor-also-supports-external-GPUs.727889.0.html

GranchioJr

hah! i can find a very well maintained m1 macbook air for under 600€... I have a dedicated server as a remote workstation so what i want is a cheap good quality laptop with a good screen 16:10, good audio and keyboard.
There's no competition.

Neenyah

The whole world is spinning around you, GranchioJr.

That being said, this here looks like a very nice device and the screen especially even with PWM (high enough tbh). And its keyboard is actually pretty solid by today's standards. Sweet laptop with a bit too high price.

LL

If the variant without touch screen and a matte one exists it would be very good.
It would be nice if Notebookcheck tested the external RTX3060 in Blender Optix GPU render.

AndreasGetsuga

Just stop calling everything MacBook Air competitors already. You're not 5-year-olds. You-re supposed to be serious tech journalists. Any Intel machine without dGPU stutters in any halfway "complex" 1080p editing timeline. What a joke. And even with a dGPU, you'd have half the battery life.

Stop calling every laptop a MacBook killer just because it looks pretty and doesn't die in 5 hours. How is anyone supposed to take your reviews seriously? I mostly scan through your reviews because you always say these non-sensical things only absolute naive noobs believe. I look at the GPU and I already know it's not a MBA competitor. Geez. Just stop it, please. It's annoying.

abidali

Yeah, you are right, don't call every Windows laptop a macbook air competitor. Windows laptops are much better than the macbook air machines, Air or Pro can only do photo/audio/video editing or browsing web and play movies. You can do ton of things on Windows machines and everything that these overpriced pieces of junk called Macbooks do.

julio_por

What madness is this same performance The new MateBook X Pro 2023 is now available in Huawei's online store for 2,199 euros. Also, Notebooksbilliger.de and Cyberport offer the MateBook X Pro 2023 for the same price.
And I wonder why they haven't tried a Zen 4 Phoenix cPU with RDNA 3 which is much more powerful and gets less heat and consumes less power than intel?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview