News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Neue CPU, alte Probleme: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga G8 Convertible im Test

Started by Redaktion, June 20, 2023, 10:57:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Das neue ThinkPad X1 Yoga G8 ist da und kommt mit einer neuen und schnelleren Intel-Raptor-Lake-CPU. Leider hat man sich jedoch der Probleme vom letztjährigen ThinkPad X1 Yoga G7 ansonsten nicht angenommen.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/Neue-CPU-alte-Probleme-Lenovo-ThinkPad-X1-Yoga-G8-Convertible-im-Test.727018.0.html

E

das mit dem nicht erweiterbaren ram ist halt wirklich schade

den würde ich bei meinem G4 gerne erweitern, ansonsten noch super zufrieden (bis auf die iGPU, da wäre was neues, stärkeres schon fein)

schade dass die neueren modelle den power-button nicht mehr außenseitig haben um das notebook bei einem externen monitor zugeklappt einschalten zu können

bei einem anderen lenovo notebook hatte ich gerade die wahl zw. 16 und 32gb - 900 vs. 1200€, bei ansonsten identer ausstattung. da kann man sich überlegen ob man die gesalzten 300 mehr zahlt und dafür das notebook längerfristiger mithält, sehr gemein

E. Rst

Erst habe ich mich gefragt ob das ein Schüler geschrieben hat mit so vielen Fehlern, dann wars mir wieder klar, muss eine Übersetzung sein von jemandem der nicht übersetzen kann. Kurz nach oben gescrollt und schon wurde es wieder bestätigt.

NikoB

Again, Allen has fake data on RAM - lpddr5 5200 physically cannot record at a speed of 93Gbytes/s - it has a theoretical limit - 5200 x 128 / 8 = 83Gbytes/s.

How many times have I asked the site editors to force the authors to post a real screenshot of the cache and memory test from AIDA64. Where you can see the speed of not only memory, but also L1/L2/L3 caches and their latency. Which is also extremely critical.

Again, I look at the results of measuring the contrast on a semi-matte IPS panel, which does not belong to the "Black IPS" class, which means that a contrast of 1800:1+ is unrealistic. Again questions to the measurements of the author. As well as the same questions for the G7 version.

Looking at the results of the i7 1355U at supposedly PL1=13W (which is below the nominal 15W) and its performance in the CBR15 also raises questions, compared to other models at a larger PL1:

www.notebookcheck.net/Double-trouble-Lenovo-Yoga-Book-9i-2-in-1-Dual-Screen-OLED-convertible-review.720469.0.html

1130-1155 points in CBR15 at PL1 = 16W.

www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenbook-S-13-OLED-2023-review-The-slimmest-OLED-ultrabook-worldwide-struggles-with-annoying-fans.711985.0.html

995-1035 points in CBR15 at PL1 = 17W.

And the main thing here:
www.notebookcheck.net/Core-i7-1355U-debut-Lenovo-Yoga-7-16IRL8-convertible-review.710233.0.html

1250-1275 points in CBR15 at PL1 = 25W! Which is almost 2 times more than in the subject of discussion!

I again make the assumption of completely fake data when testing the processor.

Against the background of low noise, despite the fact that supposedly the processor performance exceeds by as much as 15%, the exact same processor running almost twice as large PL1=25 Lenovo Yoga 7 16IRL8 and at the same time this yoga has dimensions of 16 "and at the same time the noise is much higher, there is a direct impression of deliberate juggling of the data.

Either the performance of this yoga is actually much lower in PL1 mode than that of Lenovo Yoga 7 16IRL8 or the PL1 data is incorrect, but then the noise data is also incorrect. Such low noise in a 14" case is excluded.

Like it or not, the juggling of data in the review is obvious from a variety of points.

I have more and more questions about the conscientiousness of the author and the reality of his reviews..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview