News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade 14 2023: Pre-orders open for new AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS gaming laptop with upgradeable RAM and storage

Started by Redaktion, June 14, 2023, 17:00:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Blade 14 2023 is Razer's most powerful 14-inch laptop yet, with promised gains of around 20% in modern triple-A titles. The Blade 14 2023 comes packed with AMD's most powerful Ryzen 7040HS APU, plus a choice between 140 W variants of the GeForce RTX 4060 and GeForce RTX 4070. Razer has included various other quality-of-life changes from last year's model too, such as a bigger battery, a larger trackpad and various upgrade options.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-14-2023-Pre-orders-open-for-new-AMD-Ryzen-9-7940HS-gaming-laptop-with-upgradeable-RAM-and-storage.724517.0.html

DavidS

Well s***. Where's the screen options... And wasn't 4070 pretty much capped and didnt perform higher than ~110w?

thunder

Quote from: DavidS on June 15, 2023, 00:08:38Well s***. Where's the screen options... And wasn't 4070 pretty much capped and didnt perform higher than ~110w?
These 14" laptops look very good, the problem is that I still see them as expensive as Intel when AMD has always been cheaper.
In this laptop I see TOO MUCH POWER and PERFECT FOR A GAMER, it is the ideal laptop with little weight, 14" and the maximum combined power of RDNA 3 + RTX 4070 Dedicated Graphics
But and for the rest of mortals that RDNA 3 is enough for us with the M780 we don't need more, thousands of ultrabooks should appear here with only the APU and prices without exceeding €1,000 and it would be a bestseller like the Acer swift edge 16 (sfe16-43) that surprised me because it has Wiiffi 7 + RDNA 3 + DDR5 + USB 4.0 + HDMI 2.1 + ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Chuck007

Have been waiting for a laptop like this to replace my 2021 Blade 14. 

16:10 screen, better CPU, upgradeable RAM+SSD, improved thermals, improved battery life (not that it matters much to me but it's there lol) and brighter 500 nit 240Hz QHD screen in the Mercury Edition color is like a dream come true.   

One small pity though.  No single website mentioned anything about the speaker system, and seeing how Razer only mentioned a stereo speaker setup in their spec sheet, I highly doubt that's much improved. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview