News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony A7C II rumoured to arrive after a6700's July launch with significant spec upgrades to compact E-mount camera

Started by Redaktion, June 14, 2023, 00:09:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

If recent rumours about Sony's roadmap are anything to go by, the next iteration to its A7C compact hybrid camera line-up will arrive sooner rather than later, with a Q3 2023 release seeming somewhat likely. Rumours put the release date of the A7C Mark II between the upcoming A6700 and A9 III, and the proposed spec sheet reveals some compelling upgrades over its predecessor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-A7C-II-rumoured-to-arrive-after-a6700-s-July-launch-with-significant-spec-upgrades-to-compact-E-mount-camera.725717.0.html

S.Yu

"3″ 1.03m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD"
...Ok "vari-angle" is ambiguous, to say the least, yet this spec has at least half my attention. If it's a proper tilt, I'm probably sold.
If it's not...

Josh

Better EVF. Front dial.

Without those, they're missing a chance at being one of the best cameras on the market.

Eric

I'm selling my A7C because I just can't get used to the ergonomics. The lack of a front dial absolutely kills it for me. Also the fact the eye cup on the evf cannot be changed is another huge gripe. The evf is already small, the eyecup is basically non-existent so bright sunny conditions mean you can't see it.

julian.vdm

Quote from: Eric on June 14, 2023, 17:58:07I'm selling my A7C because I just can't get used to the ergonomics. The lack of a front dial absolutely kills it for me. Also the fact the eye cup on the evf cannot be changed is another huge gripe. The evf is already small, the eyecup is basically non-existent so bright sunny conditions mean you can't see it.

Many people complain about Sony's ergonomics/controls, and about the lack of grip on small camera bodies. Perhaps combining the two is a perfect recipe for unhappy people. Especially those with big hands.

Pablo Escobar

I bought the A7S specifically because it had a small grip and viewfinder, I only use it as a b/c cam and I want those to be as small and compact as possible whilst giving me comparable footage to my a-cam (A7S III). I still opt for the A7C over the FX30 even though the FX30 has better ergonomics because I don't like the APSC look and prefer a FF 8-bit slog2/3 image to a 10bit APSC one. So if the A7C II launches the the same body and 10-bit colour. That's all I'd need to pull trigger on a purchase.

Ludwig

Hey Guys do you think 4k 120fps could be possible for the A7CII? And can some one of you explain why the most cameras capturing 4k 120p are not able for FullHD 240p, even if there is less Data.
I am very excited of the A7CII, love the compact form, it fits perfectly to my Leica M Mount Lenses.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview