News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sharge Disk: The keychain-sized external SSD enclosure going places on Kickstarter

Started by Redaktion, June 10, 2023, 16:24:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sharge touts its latest product as the best way to turn up to 2TB of M.2 NVMe SSD storage into a "tiny- lightweight" everyday-carry accessory. It consists of an aluminum enclosure for such a card with a volume estimated at that of two bottlecaps, designed to fit into a custom silicone bumper with a lanyard that also doubles as a data cable. The Disk also features a male USB type-C to plug into a compatible laptop, smartphone, camera or console by itself for transfer speeds of up to 1GB per second (Gb/s).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sharge-Disk-The-keychain-sized-external-SSD-enclosure-going-places-on-Kickstarter.725167.0.html

Alex B

I don't get it. A toughened 2TB Samsung T7 portable SSD like the one I bought for £119 literally two days ago offers all this. What am I missing?

Joe

Quote from: Alex B on June 11, 2023, 17:42:03I don't get it. A toughened 2TB Samsung T7 portable SSD like the one I bought for £119 literally two days ago offers all this. What am I missing?
Its just an enclosure, your have to buy compatible SSD by yourself

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview