News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Minisforum Neptune HN2673 mini PC with Intel i7-12650H CPU and Arc A730M dGPU now up for pre-orders

Started by Redaktion, June 09, 2023, 18:21:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Minisforum's first ever mini PC model with a laptop-grade Intel Arc dGPU is now available for pre-orders starting at $649 for US customers (late July shipping) or €759 for EU customers (late June shipping).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Minisforum-Neptune-HN2673-mini-PC-with-Intel-i7-12650H-CPU-and-Arc-A730M-dGPU-now-up-for-pre-orders.724997.0.html

heffeque

Not sure I'd go Intel dGPU when other dGPU options exist but... they're somewhat cheaper to be able to sell them, so that's that...

Superguy

I wish companies would knock off the long preorders with long ship times on top of it. Hold the money for 1-2 months before you get your product? Come on. It sucks even more when you get a DOA or have issues and then have to send it back to China. It's the biggest complaint I've been reading online about ordering direct.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview