News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy F54 5G now official with 6,000 mAh battery and five years of updates

Started by Redaktion, June 08, 2023, 14:57:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy F54 5G is Samsung's latest mid-range smartphone, which it bases on an in-house chipset. Samsung equips the handset with a 120 Hz Super AMOLED display, a 108 MP camera and a 6,000 mAh battery, among other hardware.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-F54-5G-now-official-with-6-000-mAh-battery-and-five-years-of-updates.724552.0.html

Mr Majestyk

5 years of updates is great news. This should be mandatory from all manufacturers cough google cough. I will never buy a Pixel or Chinese phone.

DeeDave

5 years of updates is awesome if you're someone who keeps their phone that long.  I prefer to upgrade every 2 sometimes 3 years. What I think is stupid is the 6000mah battery! Why would you put a bigger battery in here than you do in the S23 Ultra or the Galaxy Fold 4 which are your 2 top/best premium flagship devices & by far the most expensive?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview