News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI MAG 275CQRF-QD: New 1000R curved gaming monitor previewed with 1440p and 170 Hz visuals

Started by Redaktion, June 07, 2023, 20:55:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MSI has unveiled the MAG 275CQRF-QD, a 27-inch Fast VA monitor with a 170 Hz refresh rate. The MAG 275CQRF-QD also combines a 1440p resolution with 1 ms response times and a 4,000:1 contrast ratio, among other features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-MAG-275CQRF-QD-New-1000R-curved-gaming-monitor-previewed-with-1440p-and-170-Hz-visuals.724544.0.html

Michael G Freynet

I was offered this monitor as a replacement to my beloved but now dead MSI Optix MAG274QRX that I had to ship in for warranty repair for a premature failure. They were out of parts and stock (it's likely the MAG274QRX is discontinued as the Gigabyte M27Q-X shared the same panel and is also off the new market as of recent) and they offered me this as a potential replacement. Not sure why they think that a curved 170hz VA panel would be an equivalent to a much faster flat 240hz IPS panel, so I declined and requested a better alternative.

As this 275CQRF-QD model is so new there are no reviews published so I looked into the monitor it replaced, the 273CQRF-QD. Utter rubbish for its class based off reputable reviewers like Monitors Unboxed. It is far too unlikely that this updated version will be much better. Potential buyers beware unless they want a slow smeary VA panel at too high of a price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview