News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leica Cine 1 arrives as new ultra-short throw projector series with Summicron lenses in three variants

Started by Redaktion, June 07, 2023, 17:31:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Leica is now selling the Cine 1, almost a year after it started teasing the ultra-short throw projector series. The Leica Cine 1 series comes in three variants, all with Summicron lenses. The new projectors should receive a global release later this year but are now orderable in Europe.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leica-Cine-1-arrives-as-new-ultra-short-throw-projector-series-with-Summicron-lenses-in-three-variants.724524.0.html

S.Yu

Now rebranded Hisense of an already obsolete product category...great, Leica, great. Single chip DLP, XPR, very Leica indeed. No wonder Sony hardly needs to update their projectors.

Walter

A French reviewer, compared the Leica Cine 1 with native 4K Sony SXRD or JVC D-ILA projector, says something.

The image is teeming with detail and benefits from incredible sharpness

blog.son-video.com/2023/06/test-projecteur-leica-cine-1-la-projection-ultra-courte-focale-a-son-apogee/

This is the review, Google translate is your friend!

I want to see and read more reviews, but it takes a long time to find something, it's like Leica doesn't want to promote its laser UST product.

S.Yu

Quote from: Walter on July 08, 2023, 20:36:43A French reviewer, compared the Leica Cine 1 with native 4K Sony SXRD or JVC D-ILA projector, says something.

The image is teeming with detail and benefits from incredible sharpness

blog.son-video.com/2023/06/test-projecteur-leica-cine-1-la-projection-ultra-courte-focale-a-son-apogee/

This is the review, Google translate is your friend!

I want to see and read more reviews, but it takes a long time to find something, it's like Leica doesn't want to promote its laser UST product.
"The image benefits from a staggering definition, with a sharpness quite comparable to what a native Sony SXRD or JVC D-ILA 4K projector is able to offer!"
This is a thinly veiled ad piece, lavish praise and no data whatsoever, from the blog of an AV store. I don't even know what model they compared it against, most of the models have different lenses. At 9000 euros you can buy a TV of the same screen size that surpasses it in every single metric except color gamut. Plus there's no rainbow effect.
I would add that this model doesn't get reviews most probably because it's not worthy. Like how you rarely get reviews for D-Lux models.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview