News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 14: Next-gen Xiaomi flagships to arrive with improved selfie performance and USB 3.2

Started by Redaktion, June 07, 2023, 06:30:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi 14 series will debut later in the year. In addition to design and SoC upgrades, the next-gen flagship phones are expected to bring two new features that were sadly missing from the Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13 Pro—if a new leak is anything to go by.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-14-Next-gen-Xiaomi-flagships-to-arrive-with-improved-selfie-performance-and-USB-3-2.723947.0.html

MIUI Tracking Bot

MIUI Tracking Bot

sorry I have to correct myself: wow next year they will finally catch up to the Galaxy S8 from 2017 that has both 🤣 good job 👍

Randy chan

The upcoming Xiaomi 14 pro is sure to be a top tier smartphone as will it's fierce competitor one plus 12 as both smartphones being powered by qualcomm's upcoming Qualcomm snapdragon 8 gen 3 SoC.

NikoB

I wonder when the West will block Xiaomi's access to Intel/AMD/NVidia, Qualcomm/Mediatek products and direct access to TSMC? Like Huawei's access to Intel/AMD/NVidia?

Indeed, in "communist", but really feudal-slave-owning China, all large companies are somehow connected with the authorities and work for them, otherwise they will be closed right there, and the beneficiaries will be ruined and imprisoned (and there is always something to imprison).

Randy chan

As a high tech enthusiast I'm really amazed on how China has become a wealthy high tech nation that now exceeds many first world nations by their good work ethic of education and dedication to hard work. For China the 21st century has been a great turn around for a nation that was once over populated, poor, primitive and hopeless. A big part of China's great turn around is threw education, if you noticed, many of the top students at American universities are Chinese nationals studying engineering and science. And with that, they're able to take that education and open up their own manufacturing businesses and produce great high tech products some of which I've already purchased with more to come in the future. So with that being said, it's no surprise chinese made products such as Xiaomi, oneplus, ugreen and many others are very popular today and will probably stay that way for the foreseeable future. You could say that China has duplicated Japan's high tech advancement where they today make great products such as Honda, Toyota, Sony and many other great popular products.

RobertJasiek

True but at the same time, China oppresses its people and especially (large) minorities. For this reason, I try to avoid electronics of Chinese companies. If China became a democracy, its growth would stabilise: potentially slower due to respecting the environment more but potentially faster due to larger demand from Western countries.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview