News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla to get US$41 billion in government subsidies over made-in-US EVs and batteries

Started by Redaktion, June 05, 2023, 19:52:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The average selling price of a Tesla car could fall each quarter in the next few years while it keeps its profit margins intact. This is thanks to the generous green energy subsidies in the Inflation Reduction Act that would benefit Tesla and Panasonic the most.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-to-get-US-41-billion-in-government-subsidies-over-made-in-US-EVs-and-batteries.723968.0.html

musk

musk the libertarian, but give me more taxpayer money like with space x and solar
musk the 10 kids with 4 partners dude
musk the i don't pay taxes, you little people do

A

Quote from: musk on June 06, 2023, 01:42:31musk the libertarian, but give me more taxpayer money like with space x and solar
musk the 10 kids with 4 partners dude
musk the i don't pay taxes, you little people do

Technically, the tax credits go to consumers, not Tesla. Tesla doesn't even have any say whether consumers get tax credits or not other than if they intentionally take production outside US or set prices above threshold

On top of that, libetarianism isn't again't taking tax credits, it is against government giving tax credits in the first place. Don't get me wrong, libeterianism has a lot of issues in its own right, but that part isn't a contradiction

NikoB

It's is "pure" capitalism...as well as pulling Intel out of bankruptcy with taxpayer money. =)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview