News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Hyundai Ioniq 5 outsells Ioniq 6 in US sales for May

Started by Redaktion, June 02, 2023, 21:17:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hyundai has reported a record number of battery electric vehicle sales in May, with the Ioniq 5 seeing a 28% increase in monthly sales compared to last year, outpacing the rest of Hyundai's line-up that saw an average 20% increase in sales. The new Hyundai Ioniq 6 fell behind the Ioniq 5 considerably, reinforcing the US penchant for SUVs over sedans.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Hyundai-Ioniq-5-outsells-Ioniq-6-in-US-sales-for-May.723260.0.html

Sergio

The ioniq 6 looks horrible imo. I would rather get the ioniq 5, it looks sleeker. Ioniq 6 reminds me of the ugly Ford Taurus models of late 1990s

julian.vdm

Quote from: Sergio on June 04, 2023, 03:49:41The ioniq 6 looks horrible imo. I would rather get the ioniq 5, it looks sleeker. Ioniq 6 reminds me of the ugly Ford Taurus models of late 1990s

You're not the first person I've heard say this. A previous commenter pointed out that it looked like "the love child of a banana and a hyena." I also hated it initially, but it grew on me, and I'm quite fond of it now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview